Friday, November 12, 2010

Denny adding finishing touches...



Just adding stuff because I don't always like moving the pictures down the page. :D

Today I worked on mudding drywall. I got the short seams in the ceilings (Pablo had already done the long seams) then I did the horizontal wall seams followed by the windows. Then I sanded the whole ceiling so we can see what needs a second shot. Man that damned drywall sanding is dirty assed job. We're hoping to get the texture applied on Monday or Tuesday, which means tomorrow will be a day of "up early, assholes and elbows and don't take too many breaks".

And now it's time after our friend Deni letting us shower at her house for us to drive home and go to sleep. As usual I'll be sleeping like a rock after a day like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment