Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Last full day.

Today is the last full day I'll spend on the place for a while. I go back to the day job on Monday. It's sure been nice to have some time to dedicate to getting this project going though. I'm not complaining that's for sure.

Today I'll try to finish up installing the fixture boxes and such, and get the wires all stapled and start dressing them for inspection. I'll get the panel on Friday and wire that later on. It'll be nice to have the electrical done and get on to some other stuff.


***** Added later today ......

Got the outside light and outlet boxes mounted and wire pulled. Then got down in my back and have been just chilling the rest of the day. Shouldn't be too hard to finish the electrical now. Looks like we'll get to it next week. The fest is this weekend, so I'll do a little work tomorrow if I feel better, and then start back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment