Saturday, February 11, 2017

The calm......

It's warm and just a little bit breezy outside this morning, last I checked it was in the 40's which is oddly warm for February. There are clouds surrounding home, but we're sitting in a lovely spot of sunshine. When I checked my SnowCast app, it says that by late tomorrow we'll get about 5" of new snow. That's so good, the mud was starting to dry up and it's just no fun if you can't slip and slide all the way to where ever it is you want to go.

We'll internet a bit this morning (doesn't take as long now that I've quit interacting with FaceBook), and then I have finish up work to do on my solar class (#1). Sometime today I hope to get out and re-seal the gaps around the sauna stove a bit better and change out the sauna stove rocks. Our new rocks and the new meters (temp and humidity) got here this week. That's about the last of the stuff we'll do to it other than fire it up and use it :D.

Thursday night we fired up the sauna and drank and played in it. That was fun. Yesterday was one of my Denver trip days for the union hall. It included a trip to the doc at 9:30 AM on the south end of the metro area, then the meeting at 1:30 PM. I got up at 3 AM to do my workout and drive up, man last night I was beat!

And on to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment