Saturday, February 18, 2017

Getting ready for my Mini-Me's wedding

OK, I look nothing like the hot model guy......

But my Mini-Me (Brian) is getting married this October and Crys and I are going to go back and enjoy the festivities. We're doing some fun prep and using this as a bit of an excuse to do some nice things for ourselves. We're now into week 3 of P90X. We finished up P90 and started right into X. I've managed to lose and keep off about 22 pounds and Crys is doing amazing things to her form. It's pretty awesome to watch.

So this morning I bit the bullet and ordered the above package in the Wallace tartan. It's certainly a bit more than I spend on myself for things. This frees Crys up to do some fancy dress shopping. :D Like I said, it's pretty fun.

To help scare the mice outta your house, I'll post a pic when I get the full outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment