Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Got the last of the walls up today. That felt good. Got the flooring overlay done in the bathrooms and boiler room and removed what I thought was the last of the tear out. OF course tonight we decided that it would actually be more workable to remove another 6 sheets of flooring and replace it with 3/4 T&G plywood. It's the old kitchen and the flooring there was a little water damaged but not too bad and the sticking point is the two lays of really crappy and impossible to remove flooring that live there.
So tomorrow I'll maybe place most of the electrical boxes and then go to South Fork for more flooring. I need 6 sheets of 3/4 and 3 sheets of 1/4. Hopefully THAT will mean I'm done with tear out and reframing this weekend. The walls really really are up.
I'll post a pic when I get to where there are actual internets, and not the limpy kind we got here in the 5th wheel.