Sunday, April 1, 2018

Geo Dome Greenhouse, working on the doorway

It is definitely time to get the door put on the greenhouse. We got the polycarb put on last September and then I ended up working way too much, then it got way too cold. 
 So I finally got started, last weekend on the retaining walls I wanted to put in so that the door can go on. Since we designed the space to have a slightly lowered entryway I had to dig in a ramp, the rototiller sure helped with that. Then some old crossarms from work helped to form up the space and make it ready for a door frame.
 The first weekend I just got the lower entry way done. This weekend saw the rest of the ramp go in along with the retaining wall for a more finished look.
And then we have the goofy walk into the space. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment