Monday, April 30, 2018

Tooling up.

There was a giant wind storm. I worked a LOT.

SO now we're getting stuff to work with. A hoard of battery operated Milwaukee tools are showing up here this week. Crys ran down to Lowes in Espanola today with the trailer to pick up a big order I made on Sunday. Man, you always want Crys to do this kinda thing. Lowes made a few mistakes in the order, and she got it all corrected.

So now I have the stuff to frame the greenhouse door and the tools to get it done with.

It's kinda funny how I've gotten to be this age (57) and am now, finally, collecting the things that make working easy. how cool would all that stuff have been when Crys and I built the house. It's like lots a stuff, seems to work a little backwards but it's all good in the end I think.

With any luck there'll soon be some pics of stuff getting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment