Monday, March 4, 2019

Winnings from Diet and Exercise

We're on week 2 of the 6 Week Cure For The Middle Aged Middle. We've been dieting and working out with a goal since last June. We've both lost a good deal of weight and we've moved around a lot more body mass in the process.

I got Crys a new 1mm scuba suit to celebrate,



It'll work under her other suit if Bonaire is colder than we anticipate.

I finished up my last dietbet today. I won it, though I was doubtful that I would. Somehow this new diet we're on started working in the last few days and helped me make it.



Back to the grind. We'll start a new round of LIIFT4 next week. This week we're finishing up a hybrid calendar of it so we're on the final (week 8). It's kicking our ass, and it's all less fun with no caffeine or alcohol. :D

Updates as conditions warrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment