Sunday, May 20, 2018

Working on the door still. :D

Yesterday I got back to work on my doorway to the greenhouse. Thursday we went to Denver to visit the dentist and pick up our friend Aliena and our god daughter Ophelia. We're pretty excited to have them visiting, which they do once a year or so. The dentist? That's all I have to say about that.

BUT

I went to work on Friday and didn't get called in on Saturday, so I got some work done on the greenhouse entryway. In a strange and quirky twist of fate I actually got done more than I thought I should on Saturday. It was a lot of up and down on the ladder, and a lot of moving the bracing around to keep things properly aligned while I moved from just having posts set to framing in for the screen door and inventing what to do with the roof. It worked out well. I only hit my head crazy hard once. :D Sure it left a neat curving cut on my head but the sweaty blood when I took my hat off entertained everyone.

So here are some pics:



Next we'll figure out exactly how we want the roof to look, what to make it out of, and get the screen door hung. That'll mean I need  to get venting installed and put in a cat door. Then we can finally start on the inside.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment