Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Framing done on the dome.

 So we started putting up the dome last Saturday
 And I got called to work but I got one part done and the next part ready.
 Then on Sunday I started getting this part up since I'd prepped it the day before.
 This was the most pain in the ass part of the whole thing. It's where the bottom realigned so that the top could come out right.
 Between the previous step and the completion of this step it was maddeningly slow.
 But then it started coming together.
 And by here it was actually starting to make sense.
SO I kept working until it all came together. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment