Monday, March 23, 2020

Social distancing

We're practicing the social distancing, oh hell.... we always did. :D

Working around the house, waiting for a good day to get in a bike ride and playing outside.

Yesterday I watered the solar batteries, and cleaned the chimney. Crystal did our taxes. We also went for a middling walk, too windy to go out for too dang long. We also drank some beer and made some food. Really? This isn't much different than our normal lives.

Today I did a bunch of research on watermakers for Contigo (our 41.5' boat) and found some web sites by folks that have the same boat. It's good to see what other people have done and how they did it with the same volume constraints. I'm working through the paperwork on getting stuff done on the boat as well as I can manage through the online method, though that would have been how I did that anyway.

Mostly just checking in a bit. We'll all see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment