Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Holiday week around the casa

It's 4th of July holiday week here around the old joint.  We've had some fun and we've done a bit of work here and there.

Last Monday we took Autum to get her TSA PreCheck for flights, it already came back. The best part was we got to have breakfast out.



And on the way home we took a peek at the Royal Gorge. We'll go back and go in when we can stay longer.

 


It's not all fun and games.... oh wait.... yes it is. We went rafting with Autum and Daniel. We used River Runners out of Buena Vista, they were most accommodating for the guy in the chair.



Then they all took off to Tin Cup to visit mom/grandma. SO I have a little time to bang around the house. I did some work on my creek path with the tractor. I also removed all the thistle from the badminton court project and did a little sand pre-delivery for laying down the landscaping cloth.



Nothing gets a project really moving than some asshole that makes it look like a giant mess. :D

I do love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment