Sunday, November 2, 2014

Winter planning.....

We're on a rainy day schedule again today. Got a few chores to do outside but we're not going to get our panties in a wad over it. So we're chillin, having some single malt to celebrate a friends birthday (he's joining via internet) and making plans.

I ordered a kit for tear drop trailers today online. It's the most basic and challenging one I could find. Now I'll see if I can figure it out and get it done. The website says it should take 40 hours or so to build. Maybe if my friend Marian lets me use her woodshop...... With any luck at least 3 of us will use the plans and share resources. We shall see how that works out. Sourcing the materials might be the hardest part. I'm sure I'll spend a bit on some of the harder bits. Maybe I'll take a week of vacation to do it. I got a week or two to burn.....

It's still really pretty and the longest, nicest fall we've had since I moved to the valley in '95.

No comments:

Post a Comment